This Easter, 3 lucky winners will get their hands on a great prize hamper that includes several packs of our brand new, wheat-free Healthy Bites and the new Healthy Bites Activity Ball!
To enter, post a pic of your small pet in the comments of this Facebook post and make sure to like our page. And that’s it, you’re in with a chance to WIN!
This competition closes on Monday April 5th at 23:59, so don’t miss out!
The delicious new Healthy Bites for Small Animals range is entirely wheat and soya free, with no added colours, flavours or sugar and is approved by veterinarians.
The new Activity Ball is an interactive toy that dispenses treats as it rolls, encouraging your small pet to play more, being stimulated both physically & mentally.
Terms and Conditions
- The 3 competition winners and runner up will be selected from valid competition entries.
- The winning entries will be sent selection of Healthy Bites for Small Animals packs and a Healthy Bites Activity Ball.
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 05/04/2021 23:59
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced in the week following the closing date on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page.
- Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must post a photo in the comments, and follow the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook page to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible.
- A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.