It’s time for our Christmas giveaway! 🤶🎄🎅☃️
Do you want to pamper your pets this Christmas? 🐶🐱🐰🐹Well we’re giving away SIX fantastic pet pamper hampers to help you do just that!! 🎁X 6!
There’s 2 prize hampers 🎁 suitable for #dogs 🐶, 2 for #cats 🐱and 2 for 🐰small animals🐹, PLUS lots of smaller treats to be won as well! 😁🎊
☃️To be in with a chance to WIN:🎄
- 👍Like this Facebook post
- 📸Post your best #Christmas or Winter pet pic or video 📹 in the comments
- 🎈Follow our page on Facebook
🎅That’s it! 😊(Although we always appreciate a share too! 😉)
The giveaway will run until for 5 days, closing on Wednesday 18th, and winners will be announced in the comments under this post and on our Facebook page!
Terms and Conditions:
- There are 6 hampers to be won, plus smaller pet treat prizes to be won as well. There are 2 hampers suitable for dogs, 2 for cats and 2 for small animals.
- Prizes are limited to one per winner.
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 18th December 2019.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and announced by on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page. Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response on the day they are contacted.
- Winners will be chosen from contestants who have met the entry criteria. The winners will be chosen randomly.
- Entrants must like the competition Facebook post, and post a photo or video of their dog in the comments of the post, and follow the Mark + Chappell Health For Pets Facebook page.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION VIA THIS T&Cs POST. YOU CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE: [Link to post]