It’s Competition time!
Does your cat or dog get stressed, or anxious? How about when they’re home alone? Or during fireworks or thunderstorms? Well we have some great news for you!
3 lucky winners of our August photo competition are going to get their hands on the popular VetIQ Serene-UM for their pet!
Serene-UM is a natural dietary supplement that’s recommended by vets to reduce tension and stress in pets, without having a sedative effect. It’s available as drops or tablets and is great for:
- Being home alone
- Fireworks & thunderstorms
- Travel anxiety
Serene-UM is the first step toward a more contented pet. It works by controlling the underlying emotional state to calm your pet. In essence, Serene-UM® helps in the management of the cause of anxiety.
How To Enter:
- Like and comment on this Facebook competition post with a pic of your pet enjoying the Summer, and
- Follow our page on Facebook
And that’s it! You’re in with a chance to WIN!
This giveaway will close on Sunday 1st September at 23:59, with winners announced early the following week. Full T&Cs are available below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There are 3 Serene-UM prizes available – one per winner. The size and type of Serene-UM product provided will be dependent on the size and type of the winner’s pet.
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 1st September 2019. Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced by Wednesday 4th September 2019 on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page. Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must like the related post and post a photo in the comments to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- 3 winners will be selected by random draw, following the closing date.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION VIA THIS T&Cs POST. YOU CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE: https://www.facebook.com/markandchappellpetcare/posts/10157727848567650